Hire and Rental Software Overview.
Designed and developed in-house - we've been creating Hire and Rental software since the 1980's
We have a wide variety of different versions of our Hire and Rental software that suits most requirements. Please assume that we quite probably have a version that suits you and even matches everything on your 'Wish list', for we'd be surpised if we didn't! Even if there's anything you want that is 'unusual' or does not appear in lists of features, below, as we may have or be working on it - please enquire.
'IGNITION'' software packages that employ industry standard features specifically aimed as an economic solution for smaller hire organisations or as a 'starter' for larger hire and rental companies. Fully compatible with their bigger brother, 'HIRE-KIT', as below so future expansion may occur whenever required without any limitations.
'HIRE-KIT' has all the features of 'IGNITION' and more, it also allows greater selection and Special Modifications facility to add special features that are unique to you - multi user, multi depot, multi company hire and rental systems with a features list to match anything on the market.
All JCL software systems can be expanded upon and are upward compatible, use SQL, are fully Windows compliant, can link to other software such as CRM, Excel spreadsheets and other MS Office products, uses Crystal Reports, links to Sage and other accounts ....
VERY EASY TO PICK UP AND USE - POSSIBLY THE SIMPLEST SYSTEM AVAILABLE TO START USING!!
Contact us and we'll show you just how easy it really is - most people can enter and off-hire orders within a few minutes of logging in without ever seeing JCL software before and without tuition
- it really is that easy!
a system suitable for fencing and scaffolding types of hire, where multiple deliveries and collections are listed PER CONTRACT on one invoice and where a customer may have multiple contract SITES.
'HIRE-KIT KITS' for marquee, wedding hire
'HIRE-KIT WORKSHOP' designed with maintaining service, repair and maintenance costs of plant and machinery. Raises Job Cards where Parts & Labour costs may be split between in-house and external / customer. Creates Invoices. May be linked with Hire-Kit.
'TRAC-KIT' assets manager for asset tracking - locate equipment, Pc's, tools, machines..
Know who's borrowed 'whatever' and not brought it back! This software can be used for internal loans of items (service centres allocating tools to their engineers and support staff). Should pay for itself in savings of lost kit in a very short time!
'HIRE-KIT SITES' - designed specifically for companies that hire to customers who have one or more sites - each of the customers hired to may have numerous sites.
'RENTA-KIT' vehicle rental for car hire and van hire for daily long-term hires - Off-the-shelf packages or tailored and fine tuned to exact needs - for example we can supply you with a Rental Agreement that matches you individual design.
'IGNITION' - a STARTER SYSTEM for those just starting up in the hire and rental industry or new to computerised hire and rental systems. This system may also be used by companies where the hire side of the business is a minor part at present. Later, as hires increase so can the software grow and expand, as and when required, fully upgradable into the 'HIRE-KIT' systems, above.
'JOBTRAKA' Job Card creation and tracking of all stages within an overall job cycle, to show where each job is at at any one time. Ideal use is by companies that service, repair or reconfigure equipement (or anything) for other companies or themselves, internally.
Special Modifications that use JCL 'off-the-shelf' modules as a basis to build upon which may be modified to incorporate User Defined 'extras' and special requirements to create a system that is an exact 'fit'. This is our speciality!
We can include features that our competitors can only talk about - probably the most flexible and expandable hire and rental systems available.
Contact us and we'll explain why we make such claims.
Brief Description of just some of the features to chose from. Systems are configured from the features to suit individual requirements - for example here's the specification of 'IGNITION' version of 'HIRE-KIT'
- Plant Register - a record of each item of plant
- Files organised in main and sub product group types plus fleet nos.
- Multiple and negotiable Hire Rates
- Deposits for cash hires (totalled for orders with multiple items)
- Hire status - multiple settings to track order & hire item status
- Bulk quantity plant items
- Consumables and Fixed Charges Order Processing: (fuel / delivery / collection charges ...)
- Cash and Account customers with simple Account look-up of Customer details
- Open ended and fixed hire period duration
- 'Drop-Down' Plant details for simplified and swift order entry / enquiry
- Hire rates -negotiable and fixed rates - multiple period 'drop- down' standard rates with over-ride
Back Office Option - Plant Register - Extra data per plant item
- Revenue / costs / profitability
- Written Down Value & Depreciation - depreciation may be (or not) be set as monthly cost
- Purchase data cost & date
- Direct Costs update
- Plant Profitability: Revenue & costs totals - month to-date / year to-date / grand total = overall profitability
- Invoice data auto calculates revenue & profitability totals Orders
- Delivery & Collections notes Orders
- Further Reports
- Extended data per plant item
Hire Contract and Invoice Processing
- On-hire contract acknowledgement for new & amended orders
- Invoice daybook
- On-screen enquiries
- Driver delivery / collection notes and picking lists
- Cost Off-hire dockets / tickets-automatic off-hire nos.
- Extra invoicing to on-going & hire end invoices Orders
- Working days per week - 5, 6 or 7 (even 3 days!)
- Other charges: one-offs, recurring costs and sundry sales
- Multi-line hires - staggered / partial returns whilst remaining items continue
- Safety warnings and operating messages
- Free text invoices, sales & credit notes Invoicing:
- Off-hired plant & on-going / month - end hire invoices
- Auto posting to sales and nominal ledgers - Sage / others
- Variable length accounting periods
- Delivery & collection Notes Parameter file -
- Management Reports - Plant List, Orders Daybook, Orders Today, Customer List
- Enquiries - several plant & customers
- On line screen help messages to assist you throughout the system
- Overdue / Outstanding orders notification and tracking
Some of the further modules that may be added
- Extended data per plant item
- Plant Maintenance - Service Due Dates - per record/order entry information/plant enquiry of fleet with report of overdue and due soon services
- Date sold, price, Inv No. of plant item sold
- Delivery and Collections Charges: by zones, type of plant or as determined per order by User
- Kits (marquees, scaffolding towers and similar)
- Credit control - accounts 'stop' on Overdue / Balance Exceeded
- Operated Plant Option
- Emailing order acknowledgements automatically
- Barcode processing
- Pending Off-Hire / Await Collection - collection of returned items that may be amended due to customer mind-changes
- Rehire / X-Hire with Suppliers Orders and charges
- Extra data per plant item Time-sheet Operator data entry Time-sheet Invoicing. details.
- Forward / Advance Bookings - with easy-to-read pictorial look-up 'grid'
- Estimates, Quotes, Bookings, Orders
- Plant Allocation
- Plant Exchanges - swapping hired items due to breakdowns, servicing or own plant for re-hired items on-site
- Time sheet listing - notification of missed time-sheets Plant Sales Option
- Operators default data & time-sheet invoicing validation Extra Reports
- Supplier and 1 & 2 alternative suppliers details
Optional Building Blocks - Special modifications facility - please Contact Us to discuss your special requirements
JCL systems may be further expanded to include our Special Modifications facility for special or unique requirements
Whatever you hire or rent we have software to suit your needs and are also able to add on any special need or feature that's unique to you.
Send us your Wish List or if you prefer we'll help you create one. We also offer software maintenance and training.
Software is continually updated, JCL reserves right to change prices and specifications without notice please enquire directly for latest news
add-on features Building Blocks